This is a free event being hosted by the Society of Australian Genealogists (SAG) – Sydney.
Registration is essential and is limited to 40 people – Please book tickets here
IMPORTANT: The seminar room at Richmond Villa is on the top floor and there is no disabled access or lift for access.
The Closing Ceremony:
- Review of events for National Family History Month, August 2019
- Keynote address by Heather Garnsey – ‘Ten Mistakes in Family History – and how not to make them!’
- Slideshow of NFHM 2019 Events from around Australasia
- Wrap-up and announcements for NFHM 2020
- Morning Tea for attendees
Make sure you register to reserve your place at the Closing Ceremony.