The 2019 National Family History Month website will open for Events to be added on Monday 3 June, 2019.
Some REALLY IMPORTANT things to remember:
- You must LOGIN to add an event.
- If you don’t have a login username and password, then you need to REGISTER.
- If you have forgotten your password, follow the prompts from the LOGIN screen.
- Events do not automatically appear online – they are held for review by the NFHM coordinator. Once approved they will then appear online.
- If you have added all details for an event and clicked on the SUBMIT FOR REVIEW button at the bottom of the screen, the screen will redisplay with a Confirmation message.
- You will also receive an email stating – Thanks for your submission. Your post “Title ABC” will be reviewed soon.
- Events are for National Family History Month only – August 2019.
- If you have problems moving around the form to submit an event, or if dates or times don’t ‘stick’ in the field, there are two solutions – (1) use your TAB key to move between fields, or (2) click your mouse in the RIGHT-HAND part of the box.
- If you have logged in and have difficulty using the ADD AN EVENT screen, please use the CONTACT US form and we will assist you. Remember we’re human – we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please subscribe to this blog to keep up-to-date with any notifications.
- And an apology – the NFHM website is NOT ideal – we plan to replace it but AFTER National Family History Month 2019 is over so our changes won’t impact what will be another great event for AFFHO.
- And finally – ENJOY National Family History Month and we hope that NFHM events help promote YOUR organisation.